Upcoming 2018: ACMP SoCal & Prosci Event
Featured Special Event:
ACMP SoCal and Prosci have partnered to bring our members a very exclusive offer. We are offering our members the opportunity to participate in a Prosci Change Management Certification. It will be a three-day experience where our members will learn how to apply Prosci’s research-based methodology to a project to drive individual transitions and achieve outcomes.
We are nearly at capacity and we would like to invite other practitioners to join our membership and take full advantage of this offer that cannot be found anywhere else except here with your local ACMP Socal Chapter. Learn more details about this program here.
Please note this system accepts only credit or debit card payment. If you need to pay with a different method, please download and fill in this form and email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a pending invoice. *Please note that your spot will be secured once payment is received
- 8:00am – 5:00pm: Class time
- 8:00am – 7:30pm: Class time and presentations
- Reception 7:30pm – 9:00pm
- 8:00am – 4pm: Class time
*Breakfast will be provided each day starting at 7:30am
*Lunch will also be provided each day
Featured Special Event Details:
Date: January 16th – 18th, 2018
Resources Global Professionals (click here for map)
1000 Wilshire Blvd. #1600
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- 11/11/17: Webinar: The Four Keys of Engaging All Personalities and Perspectives with ACMP SoCal member, Joe Foster.
- 9/15/17: Speaker and Networking Event: Sponsor Contracting with keynote speaker, Don Harrison
- 6/23/17: Webinar – Change Management 2017 attendees discuss their conference takeaways
- 5/22/17: Mardi Gras Event in New OrleansMardi Gras Event in New Orleans (ACMP SoCal at the Change Management Conference)
- 3/31/17: 2017 Kickoff and Signature Event
- 9/20/16: Inaugural SoCal Chapter Meet’N’Greet
To help us plan future events, please vote for event locations you’d sure join!