Webinar: The Four Keys of Engaging All Personalities and Perspectives
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
ACMP SoCal member, Joe Foster, presented this session at the ACMP Canada conference this year. Now we have the opportunity to see it as exclusive webinar for ACMP SoCal members!
This presentation combines real world experiences with the latest findings in neuroscience to demonstrate how to address the different stakeholder perspectives that can make or break a change initiative. With hands on activities, multi-media content, and entertaining personal stories, this session takes an engaging and interactive approach on how to tackle a complicated and vital subject…addressing all human ‘needs’ when implementing change.
- 9/15/17: Speaker and Networking Event: Sponsor Contracting with keynote speaker, Don Harrison
- 6/23/17: Webinar – Change Management 2017 attendees discuss their conference takeaways
- 5/22/17: Mardi Gras Event in New OrleansMardi Gras Event in New Orleans (ACMP SoCal at the Change Management Conference)
- 3/31/17: 2017 Kickoff and Signature Event
- 9/20/16: Inaugural SoCal Chapter Meet’N’Greet
To help us plan future events, please vote for event locations you’d sure join!