Newsletter Update: Monday, February 5, 2018
We are excited to announce that we have had a very successful first ACMP SoCal exclusive Prosci certification program on January 16-18 this year. Here’s what the participants said about the training and their experience with us.
|Debbie Robins: I found the Prosci training very relevant and well done. There were many learnings and practical applications of the Prosci methodology during the class that I will be able to use on my current project as well as future ones.
Sarah Nickerson: It was an intense 3 days, packed with learning, hands-on activities and collaboration. The instruction, materials and group discussions were very useful.
|Alan Wright: I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was a great session led by very knowledgeable instructors with a wonderful mix of classmates. It was a fun time learning about powerful change tools. The models and methods provide intuitively simple and useful plug-and-play tools for managing a change event.And since many clients are using the Prosci method, it allows you to use a shared language and methodology when working with the client, which keeps everyone on the same page as you successfully move through the phases of change.|
Are you interested in getting certified in change management with us?
All you have to do is sign up below to be the first to know!
On Other News!!!
Change Management 2018 conference
|As we are developing our learning event roadmap for 2018, we want to hear from you. Click here to let us know your interests, so that we can plan events tailored to your needs:
1. Which topics would you like to hear about and discuss?
2. Where should we hold our events?
3. What formats of events would be of interest to you?
- Renewing your ACMP membership? Please remember to indicate ACMP SoCal as your primary chapter affiliation. Our official numbers and support from ACMP rely only on the count of primary affiliation members.
- Do you feel like you could contribute with your time and expertise? Let us know why you would be the perfect fit for one of our open positions: Vice President and Secretary, Director of Events.