ACMP SoCal’s Board and a few Chapter Members will be hosting and/or attending events at the annual ACMP Global conference.
If you are attending, please consider joining us:
- Monday Morning Break 9:30-10 am: Stop by the ACMP Central Booth and say ‘hi’ to Debbie Robins, our ACMP SoCal President.
- Monday Lunch 12:15 – 1:30 pm: Network with your fellow members – look for the ACMP SoCal tables and come over and have lunch with us! You will receive special SoCal Chapter beads!
- Monday Afternoon Break 3:25-3:45 pm: Stop by the ACMP Central Booth and say ‘hi’ to Anka Pruszynska-Garcia, our ACMP SoCal Vice President.
- Monday “Happy Hour” Evening Event: Please join the Chapter Board & your fellow members for a hosted chapter event at the Creole Carre Restaurant (2nd floor private room & balcony). Click here to RSVP. If you have not already done so, please RSVP and let us know you will be joining the celebration. It will truly be a night to remember, and you will receive special SoCal Chapter beads & other surprises!
- Tuesday Morning Break 9:30-10 am: Stop by the ACMP Central Booth to say ‘hi’ to Barbara Ansell, our ACMP SoCal Treasurer.
- Tuesday Evening: We will be looking for our Chapter Members at the Conference Evening Networking event. Wear your special Chapter beads so we know you are part of the SoCal Team!
- Throughout the conference: Connect with us via the conference app!
We are looking forward to seeing our SoCal members at the conference in the Big Easy!